Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Paper Pretties–Sketch by Frances

** Please scroll down to see my post for ALL THAT SCRAPS for today. Thanks so much.

Hello and happy Wednesday my friends. It's time for another Paper Pretties challenge. Our challenge today is a sketch by the sweet Frances. I love using Frances’ sketch each month. Sketches are my fav challenge. For my card today I used the set Surprise Sophia. You can find her and lots of other fabulous goodies at the Pretties Boutique. Here is my card and Frances’ sketch.

Pam---PWC139

Pam---PWC139a 

PWC139

We hope you can play along with us this week. Leave a link to your project on the Paper Pretties blog. One random participant this week will win a Paper Pretties stamp set.  You DO NOT need to use Paper Pretties stamps in order to play along, but if you do, you will get a bonus entry into the drawing! Please be sure to mention our challenge and link back to the Paper Pretties blog in your project posting. If you upload to a public gallery please use the keyword PWC139.

Thanks for joining me today and I'll see you back here tomorrow.

Hugs,

Blog-Siggy-2_thumb2

7 comments:

StampOwl said...

adorable

Tasha said...

Really cute, loving the pleated ribbon
love tasha xx

Kristine Reynolds said...

Great job with the sketch! LOVE your coloring of Sophia!

Jodi Collins said...

GORGEOUS coloring girlie! LOVE this!

Chris said...

beautiful coloring and great ribbon treatment

Cindy Haffner said...

Wicked SWEET!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Gorgeous!! Your coloring is always so amazing!!