Monday, February 21, 2011

Paper Pretties Sponsors “Crazy for Challenges”

Hello and happy Monday. Paper Pretties is this month’s sponsor for the challenge blog CRAZY FOR CHALLENGES. Their challenge this week is to use DIE CUTS. I have to say I love this challenge. I used the set Make a Splash Sophia. I used a Nestibilitie Die to mount my main image on and I used a MFT Die-Namic for my clouds. Here is my card.

Make-a-Splash-Sophia-2

We hope you can play along with the challenge on the C4C blog.

Thanks for stopping by and I’ll see you back here on Wednesday.

Hugs,

Blog Siggy 2

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET Pam, awesome coloring!!!~

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so PRETTY!!

mycardz said...

Ooooooooo, I love the colors on this card and your coloring is perfect! Very, very cute card! hugz, Mary