Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Paper Pretties–GLITTER

** Please scroll down to see my post for ALL THAT SCRAPS for today. Thanks so much.

Hello and happy Wednesday my friends. It's time for another Paper Pretties challenge. Our challenge today is to use GLITTER on your card. I love the artistic work of Victoria Case so I just had to use this one she designed for PP called Best Friends. Here is my card.

Pam-2.23.2011b

Pam-2.23.2011c

We hope you can play along with us this week. Leave a link to your project on the Paper Pretties blog. One random participant this week will win a Paper Pretties stamp set.  You DO NOT need to use Paper Pretties stamps in order to play along, but if you do, you will get a bonus entry into the drawing! Please be sure to mention our challenge and link back to the Paper Pretties blog in your project posting. If you upload to a public gallery please use the keyword PWC142.

Thanks for joining me today and I'll see you back here tomorrow.

Hugs,

Blog-Siggy-2_thumb2_thumb_thumb

5 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Hi Pam! Wow! Love your blog look and your adorable card. Your coloring is awesome as always!

Danni said...

Love this card!! So pretty!

Chris said...

adorable card. I love the way you colored the stamp.
wasn't glitter a fun challenge.

Allison Rankin said...

Sweet! Love the color choices for this one! Great sponging around the gals!

Jessie/knightrone said...

OMGOSH...I LOVE this!!