Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Jacksonbelle Tuesday JBE094

Hello and welcome back to my blog. I am so glad you came to visit. It's time for another Jacksonbelle Embellishments Tuesday Challenge.

Before I get to the challenge I want to let you know what's going on over at the store. There are 5 NEW MFT stamps ready just for you. Pure gorgeousness. Run over there and check them out now. You don't want to miss out on these cuties. 

Our challenge today is "Flowers". Oh my, I LOVE flowers. You can use flowered paper, floral stamps, flower embellies, etc. I used several on my card. I have Flowers on my Imaginisce 12x12 Lucy Bird patterned paper, Flower embellies cut out with a punch, and a Flower on my stamp image from MFT's Pure Innocence Line called Blooming Good Day. Here is my card.


Isn't she just precious? When you play along with our challenge make sure and leave a link to your card in the comment section on the Jbelle blog. When you upload to SCS and PCP please use the keyword JBE094. Now check out what my DT sisters have as inspiration for you today.


Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you with another post tomorrow. Have a great day!!!

Hugs,

Photobucket

13 comments:

Tasha said...

Pam this is so adorable. The image is so cute. Love yur colouring of her. Those papers are way too scrummy! They looks awesome togetehr
love tasha xx

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a cute and cheery card!

Victoria said...

Ahhhh Pam. She is just so precious! Such a little cutie and I love the colours you've used!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

~amy~ said...

cute, cute, cute Pam!!! love the vibrant colors!

Dawn said...

soooo cute and oh-so-springy!

Amanda said...

Love this card! So bright and cheery! FABULOUS!!!

Julie said...

This is adorable, Pam! I love the bright and fresh colors! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

ADORABLE Pam.

Windy Robinson Life Handmade said...

Just darling... awesome job Pam:)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute card Pam. Love the cute image, the cheery colors... the pretty punched flowers! :o)

Lynda Benden said...

Too cute Pam! I LOVE the bright, Spring flowers and the darling image!

Amy said...

That image is just precious and I love the bright, fun papers you paired her with! Super cute card Pam! :)

Lea L. said...

This is so bright and cheery and cute!! Great job!

♥♥♥Lea