Friday, February 12, 2010

LPS Friday's Featured Stamp Set - Floral Wishes

Hello and happy Friday. It's time for Friday's Featured stamp set from the Little Paper Shop. Today we are featuring the set Floral Wishes. This set has 16 images and is wonderful for all occasions. Here is a card I made this week with my new Basic Grey Origins Patterned Paper. I also used this week's sketch from the Basic Grey Challenge blog...............




Make sure you head on over to the LPS blog and see what you can do with this set by looking at all the samples I have posted for you. It's a fun set to work with. One more thing, remember that Julia gives away a free stamp set EVERY WEEK to one of our random participants in our Monday challenges. We hope you can join us and play along.

Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you soon with another post for today.

Hugs,
Photobucket

8 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a pretty card!

Tasha said...

Pam this is real pretty, loving the colours and fab BG papers
love tasha xx

♥Rach♥ said...

This is just such a pretty card Pam! I LOVE those papers and the color scheme. I love how you pop dotted the flowers too, I just love it!

HUGS, lady!!

Kelly Booth said...

So PRETTY Pam...Love this!!!

Allison Rankin said...

You rocked this set, the sketch and all that Origins DP! You have forced me to go find this set (which is a challenge...you should see my office right now!).

Pam Speidel said...

SUPER sketch and fabulous card! Love the colors and that dp! Always enjoy a trip to your blog Pam...you are one very prolific stamper! :)

Tara Godfrey said...

This is just gorgeous, Pam! I love the bling flourish and the image is sooo sunny and sweet! What a beautiful b-day card!
Thanks so much for joining us at BG Challenges this week!
Hugs,t

WickedPixie said...

Oh, Pam, this is lovely! You have used those papers to their very best - it is so striking! :-)Traci