Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Stella is a Wild Card

Hello and happy Wednesday. This will be a short post as I'm headed to bed. This is for Club Anya & Friend's Wild Card Wednesday. The challenge today is by Kelly and it's a color challenge of Green, Purple and White. My FAV colors on a card. Way to go Kelly. Check out the CA&F blog for all the details of how to play along with the challenge and be able to win a free digi of your choice. I used Saturday's sketch from The Sweet Stop, SSS41. Here is my card using the beautiful Stella................


Here is the sketch from The Sweet Stop, SSS41.............


Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you back shortly with a Flutter By Wednesday challenge card.

Hugs,
Photobucket

12 comments:

Sammi said...

WOW! this is stunning! I love the colours firstly but I love your colouring and the papers ... LOVE the flowers too!
GORGEOUS card!
xxx

♥Rach♥ said...

Pam, I cannot express how much I LOVE this card! It's one of my total faves. The colors, layout, papers are just awesome and Stella is one of my total faves. BEAUTIFUL!!! :0)

Cindy Haffner said...

Pam so darling.

Unknown said...

gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

Lysa said...

Love this! So sweet!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Oooh- LOVE this sketch! Gonna have to try it out! Beautiful sample for Kelly's challenge-it's adorable!

Kimberly said...

Your Stella card rocks! I love all the flowers and your coloring is absolutely beautiful. Do you remember what combo you used on her hair? You blended it perfectly - she could be a Pantene model :)

Tasha said...

WOWZER howw beutiful does this stella look? Love the colours together and the beautiful details
love tasha xx

Jen said...

This is just beautiful! I love your layout and your dp choices are just perfect to let the beautifully colored image shine!

Heather Schlatter said...

Pam you colored up Stella so so pretty I love her hair and I love the purples the layout is also adorable!!! Great Job on this!!!

Heather

Unknown said...

This is so sweet! I love the way you colored her up! Thanks for joining The Sweet Stop. Hope to see you again!

Amy said...

Stella is a total knockout Pam! Your coloring is absolutely fabulous and the card is beautiful!