Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Love Monkey is in the House!!!

Hello and happy Tuesday. It's time for another FANTASTIC sketch by my sweet friend Mercy of Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge fame. Yeah, she's famous and I am one of her bestest friends. Yay me!!! LOL. Sorry, being a little stupid this morning.  For Mercy's sketch, MTSC59, today I used one of my new Verve stamp sets Love Monkey. I just fell in love with this set when Mercy was using it while at my house one day. So very cute!!! Here is my card using Love Monkey.............


Here is a close-up showing all the dimension on the card............


Here is Mercy's sketch.............


Mercy has such fun and easy sketches, doesn't she? What do you think about the Love Monkey? I can't wait to give this card to the hubs for Valentine's Day.

We hope you can play along with us this week. Just upload your creation to Mr. Linky on Mercy's blog and use the keyword MTSC59 when you upload to SCS and PCP. It's time to welcome a new guest design for February. Anya Schrier will be joining us this month so make sure you head over to her blog and give her a big welcome. HELLO ANYA!! Now go check out my DT sisters and leave them some love on their blogs please..........

Anya Schrier (Feb. Guest Designer)

Thanks for stopping by today and I'll see you back here in a few with my post for Jacksonbelle's Tuesday Challenge.

Hugs,
Photobucket

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL he is just the cutest!!

Tasha said...

Oh how cute is this chappy! i love that you have made the image 3d! great colours and punching
love tasha xx

Cindy Haffner said...

Wicked SWEET!!!

Shannan Teubner said...

So adorable, Pam!! Love him!

Jackie Pedro said...

Pam, this is so freaking adorable and gorgeous at the same time!! LOL!

Marisa said...

Darling use of Mercy's sketch. Love the nestie shape you used and the border punches are fabulous.

Unknown said...

you are definitely ROCKIN the love monkey (that sounds a little dirty)! LMBO! amazing colors, punched borders, and dimension! awesome sample!

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

anya said...

What an awesome card, Pam! I love the red and black theme. What a great idea to jazz up the squares a bit and use those nesties. Thank you for the warm welcome, I am really looking forward to working with you!

Danni said...

Love this!! Red, black and white always looks so classy!

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this...I NEED that stamp!!!!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

What a cutie! Love those little popped up hearts! Adorable.