Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Verve is the Word


Hello again and welcome back to my blog. It's Flutter By Wednesday FBW95 time, are you ready? I love Wednesday's because of this challenge. I can use any stamp set I want, any color I want, any layout I want, etc. All I have to remember is to put a Butterfly, an Angel, or a Fairy on my card. Sometimes we throw a little challenge in there for you but today our challenge is open. So what are you waiting for, wanna play along with us this week?

This is my third card this week using some gorgeous new Verve stamp sets I got a couple of weeks ago. Today I combined two sets for this card, Because of You and Beautiful You. I used some of the new Basic Grey Origins paper that I got from Jacksonbelle Embellishments.  Here is my card.............


So what do you think? This card came together for me very fast but I'm really liking the end result. Make sure you head over to the Flutter By blog and upload your card to Mr. Linky. Then check out all my DT sisters by clicking on their links on the sidebar. You will be glad you did.

Thanks for stopping by and I will see you again tomorrow.

Hugs,
Photobucket

23 comments:

Lea L. said...

This is so so pretty!! I love the sentiment tag! Great job with the challenge!

♥Lea

Michelle said...

Such a beautiful card, Pam! Love everything about it!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just beautiful!

Sammi said...

this card is truly beautiful Pam!!
xxx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is stunning Pam!! Love the sentiment panel with all the addition of images and flourishes!! That paper is one of my faves!! Gorgeous FBW creation!!
hugs,
Chris

Kelly Booth said...

GORGEOUS Gorgeous Card Pam....Love this so Much!!!!

Unknown said...

girlio...this is so pretty! love that image with that dp!

Lelia Pierce said...

Fast but fabulous! I love everything about it! Wonderful job! :O)

Hugs,
Lelia

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is really gorgeous, Pammy! LOVE that new Origins DP-I wasn't sure if I would but I just used it today and it's got a great feel to it-so diff from the other DP's that are out there now, right? BEAUTIFUL!!!!

kris said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! the colors are awesome and that sentiment touches the heart!! Awesome creation Pam!!! so LOVE it! =D hugs, Kris

Tasha said...

Pam im left in awe - this is so striking and beautiful, i love how you have used the paper for the sentiment panel it looks fantastic!
love tasha xx

Karen Wilson said...

Pam, this is stunning! WOW! I love it!

Harriet Skelly said...

Pam this is absolutely gorgeous - I love that paper and your coloring which matches perfectly!! Beautifully done! Hugs, Harriet

Heather Schlatter said...

Pam,

I have not had time to get out and do much commenting lately but I always look at your gorgeous creations you totally rocked this I love the colors and the papers you used you are always such an inspiration!!!

Heather

Christine said...

Oh wow, your card is stunning!

Blessings,
Christine

Danni said...

This is just gorgeous!! I love it!! So elegant and just stunning!! Awesome job!

Unknown said...

So beautiful! :)

Ann said...

Ooooh, this is GORGEOUS!

Nancy said...

Pam, your card jumped out and grabbed me! It is unbelievable!! Absolutely wonderful!!

Jeanette said...

This is just so gorgeous. And, congratulations on your Flutter By win.

Cindy Haffner said...

Pam this is GORGEOUS!!

Amy said...

This card may have come together quickly Pam but the end result is so elegant and gorgeous looking... I love it!

Cassie said...

i love this to pieces!
and congrats on winning the drawing - it couldn't have gone to a more special girl!