Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Mercy's Sketch MTSC62

Hello and happy Tuesday. It's time for another awesome sketch from my sweet friend Mercy. Don't you just love having a sketch to get your card started with? I know I do. Takes a little of the thinking away for me and sometimes (well, most of the time) that's a good thing for me. LOL. I used a new MFT Pure Innocence stamp called My Umbrella. She is such a cutie pie. I paper pieced her umbrella with some of the My Mind's Eye Love Me Do patterned paper. Here is the sketch and my card. 




This little girl was so much fun to color. When you make your card for our challenge please load it on Mr. Linky on Mercy's blog and when you upload to SCS and PCP please use the keyword MTSC62. Check out what my Muse sisters have for you today.

Mercy Kerin (The Head Muse)
Shannan Teubner (please remember our gal Shannan in your prayers)
Anya Schrier (Feb. Guest Designer)

Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you back here shortly with another post. Talk to you soon.

Hugs,
Photobucket

12 comments:

Tasha said...

Lovely card Pa, another super cute image. Love the paper - it really looks fab with the image
love tasha xx

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card!

Unknown said...

pam...that is cute, cute, cute! great coloring and dp...love the paper-pieced umbrella! wonderful sample!

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Oh my gosh sooo adorable Pam!
Kristy xx

Kelly Booth said...

So Cute Pam....I just Adore these images.....Your card is perfect!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh look how SWEET!!!

Julie said...

Oh so cute!! I love the coloring, Pam!

anya said...

How *cute* Pam! I love the DP on her umbrella! It is so happy! :)

Shelly Koskinen said...

This card is so cute!! You did a great job coloring it.

WickedPixie said...

This is too cute! I love that paper pieced umbrella and the cloud paper! I need to get some of that Love Me Do paper! :-)Traci

Jessica Diedrich said...

SO sweet Pammy! I adore that Love me Do paper w/ her-and love the Pieced umbrella! She's adorable!

Pam Speidel said...

Another adorable card Pam! Love this image and the coordinating dp! C*U*T*E!