Sunday, July 19, 2009

3 Pics to Show You Today


This first card is for last Tuesday's Midnight Madness sketch MMSC10. This is the first time I have played along with their sketch. It was a great one. Go check it out. I used my SU set Peace Within again along with the new Cottage Wall designer paper. Love it!! BTW, I tied my ribbon with some silver cording like my hero Mercy does a lot. LOL.



This next card is for this past Friday's Weekend Sketch Challenge WSC89 hosted by Lori Craig. How do you like my new Greeting Farm stamp? She's called Sing and she is from the Hope & Grace collection. The paper is the new SU designer paper called Kaleidoscope. Wow, does it ever have a wide range of bright colors but I love it too.



This last pic is one my son Garrett wanted me to show you. He caught this spider and it is now in a plastic container ON THE FRONT PORCH. Yep, I wouldn't let him bring this one in the house. Never know when that lid could accidentally come off that container. LOL!!

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope your week is starting out well. Come back to see me and I'll talk to you soon.

Hugs,

10 comments:

Denise said...

Beautiful cards! I love that Hula girl one.

Unknown said...

these are gorgeous! i see you got a chance to make another card too, huh?!? LOL! i always knew you were my #1 fan! LMBO!

Michelle's Daydreams said...

Such beautiful cards! I love the colors in the 1st one. :) Thanks for joining us this week at MMSC.

~Michelle MMSC DT

Carolyn said...

Welcome to the MMSC challenges! So glad to have you with us. Your entry card is beautiful. The background dp are so pretty. I love the purple. I think your second card is pretty too, but I do not like the picture of the spider. Chills just looking at it.

Thank you so much for playing with us at the MMSC this week. Hope you will play again next week.

Carolyn, MMDT member
http://creativecardcorner.blogspot.com/

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

OMG!! I HATE spiders!!! Eeeecckkkk!!! Love your Anya card!! Great dp...may have to get some of it!LOL!

Emily said...

What great cards Pam! The sympathy card is so beautiful and the hula girl is adorable.
I'm not a fan of the spider though:))

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

Great cards Pam, the sympathy card looks very pretty and the anya card is colored so well! Now as for the spider,... makes me wanna get my shoe and go after it . Lol. Thanks for sharing your talent with us this week at MMSC and hope to see you at the next sketch! xox ~Jeni MMSC DT

Jennifer Meyer said...

Beautiful cards Pam and WOW that is quite the spider! ACK!!

Hugs, Jennifer :)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

These are both gorgeous Pam!! Your coloring and designs are top notch!! I love the colors of the first are beautiful!! Thanks for playing with the MMSC this week!

Priscilla said...

Better late than never :) I really like your card. I LOVE THAT RIBBON and great job with the sketch. Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness (MMSC10) Sketch Challenge

Priscilla
MMDT