Monday, July 13, 2009

Newest SU Set - Peace Within



I made this card with my set from the new Stampin' Up! catalog called Peace Within. I couldn't find a sketch that I wanted to use with this image so I just kind of threw this together hoping it would all look OK at the end. I like how it turned out but it really had me stumped there for a while. I'm so used to using sketches when I make a card that it's making my brain not want to come up with ideas on its own.

This has been such a great summer so far. Beautiful weather in a beautiful town with wonderful family and friends. It doesn't get much better than that.

Thanks for stopping by to see me today. Have a great week and I'll talk to you soon.

Hugs,



Stamps: Peace Within by SU
Paper: Bashful Blue, Sage Shadow, White, DP by Making Memories
Ink: Black Brilliance
Accessories: Copic Markers, Clear Embossing Powder, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, 1" Bashful Blue Grosgrain Ribbon, Paper Piercer and Mat Pack, Buttons, Linen Thread, Dimensionals

7 comments:

Danni said...

Love this!! It's one of the sets on the top of my wishlist!
You did a fab job on this!

Emily said...

Love your card Pam! That chair looks oh so inviting (except that I am allergic to cats:)) I love the background DP and the layout you used.

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is BEAUTIFUL, Pam! WOW! LOVE the buttons and your coloring on the image is awesome!

Ruthie said...

this is wonderful! I have this set on order and it's on it's way! You did a great job of showcasing it! I give it *****

Unknown said...

beautifully done, pam! this is so soft and serene...i love that little scene! great coloring, buttons, and sentiment panel!

i couldn't ask for a better friend than you! thanks for being there for me!

{{{hugs}}}

Anonymous said...

It totally makes me want to go sit outside and relax! This is purrrfect! :)

Silke Ledlow said...

Pam - your card is super duper gorgeous!!! I love how you used this new Set!!! Your coloring and layout is awesome - love those buttons too!!! Hugs ~S~