Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I'm Ready For an Ice Cream



This is my submission for last week's sketch from Splitcoaststampers SC237. I used my new set made by C.C. Designs called Sweet Treats. I got this set from Treehouse Stamps. They carry several lines of stamp sets in addition to their own. Go check them out.

I used some Stickles on top of the ice cream cones. Can you see it? What I wouldn't give for an ice cream right now. LOL.

Thanks for stopping by to visit today. I'll talk to you soon.

Hugs,


Stamps: Sweet Treats made by C.C. Designs and sold at Treehouse Stamps
Paper: Melon Mambo, Choc. Chip, White, Retired SU Designer
Ink: Brown Tuxedo Momento, Bashful Blue and Kiwi Kiss (for sponging main image background)
Accessories: Copic Markers, Clear Embossing Powder, Stickles, Rectangle Nesties, Grosgrain Ribbon, Sponge Dauber, Dimensionals

5 comments:

Unknown said...

LURVE HIM!!!! great colors and coloring...and the stickles add just enough sparkle! amazing job my friend!

Danni said...

So cute!! Wonderful job!

Silke Ledlow said...

AWWWW - Pam - this is toooo cute!!! Awesome take on the Sketch!!! Hugs ~S~

Jennifer Meyer said...

Super cute card Pam, LOVE the pretty colors and adorable image!

Have a fun week! Hugs, Jennifer :)

Pam Speidel said...

Absolutely ADORABLE! Love that image and how perfectly you've colored it! :) You've got a new follower!