Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hippie Anya


I used my new Limited Edition Hippie Anya for this card. Isn't she groovy?? I love her. I made her bright and funky as I do most of my cards, well bright anyway.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting today. I'll talk to you soon.

Hugs,


Stamps: Hippie Anya by The Greeting Farm, Sentiment from the Wardrobe set by The Greeting Farm
Paper: Pixie Pink, Sage Shadow, White, DP by K&Co.
Ink: Black Brilliance
Accessories: Copic Markers, Clear Embossing Powder, Designer Brads, White Grosgrain Ribbon, Paper Piercer and Mat Pack, 5-Petal Flower Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Dimensionals

6 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is ADORABLE! WOW you did an amazing job w/ her Pammy! Put her in the TGF Gallery, girl! You never know whne she might end up on the blog ;)

Unknown said...

VERY retro Pam!! LOVE the DPs and Hippie Anya.
Viv xx

Denise said...

What an adorable card! Love the color combo.

Pam Speidel said...

Totally GROOVY! Love the image and bright colors! Peace out...

Silke Ledlow said...

Just in case I haven't said it before - I sooooooo love your style and cards!!!

This Anya card is the cutest ever!!! Totally hip!!! Hugs ~S~

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is awesome Pam! She is so adorable and I LOVE those brads!