Thursday, July 30, 2009

SC239 - Birthday Ellie


Here is my submission for yesterday's sketch over on Splitcoaststampers SC239. I got this digi image from Victoria Case Stamps today. Isn't she cute as a button? The name of the image is "What Gift?".

Thanks for checking me out today. I have 3 more days and then I head to Myrtle Beach, SC for a week. I will be setting some things to post while I am gone so please come by and visit every day. I'll talk to you soon.

Hugs,

Stamps: What Gift? by Victoria Case Stamps, Hugs & Wishes (Sentiment) by SU
Paper: Melon Mambo, Basic Gray, White, Thoroughly Modern DP
Ink: Black Brilliance
Accessories: Copic Markers, Clear Embossing Powder, Dotted Grosgrain Ribbon, Kaiser Rhinestones, Rectangle Nesties, Dimensionals

9 comments:

vc said...

Oh your card is so adorable, Pam! I love the layout and the coloring is amazing!! :o)
Have a wonderful time in SC!
Hugs

Unknown said...

pam....this little elephant is adorable...i can't wait to play with her! great choice of dp and color...and your coloring of the image is perfection! you can work those copics, girl! LOL!

see you in a litele while!

Ruthie said...

TOOOOOOO Cute!!!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

SO STINKIN' CUUUUUTE! Love the color combo, your coloring on the elephant is amazing and you know I love my bling-a-ling :) Hugs!

Silke Ledlow said...

AWWWW - totally stinkin' cute!!! Sweet image and you rocked the Sketch!!! Hugs ~S~

Emily said...

Cute, cute, cute Pam! This little guy is adorable and what a great sketch! Your papers and colors are wonderful:)) Hope you have some "fun in the sun":))

Anonymous said...

what a cute elephant! love how you colored it!
Pam Going Postal

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Oh my sooo adorable Pam!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh this is so stinkin' cute!! Have a relaxing time on vacation!!