Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hold on Ladies, It's Edward - AMYRS71



Who besides me out there has been waiting for a stamp with the hottest man on the planet on it?? Come on girls, I know I'm not the only one that loves Edward. Thanks Marie, from The Greeting Farm, for making this Edward stamp. For those of you that are not Twilight fans, Edward is a vampire, but a vampire that all the ladies love. So that's what leads to the sentiment "Bite Me" because all us Twilight fans want nothing else than to be bitten by Edward. LOL!! The little bat on the sentiment panel is cut out from the Ghostly Greetings retired designer paper from SU.

This card is for Amy Rysavy's sketch from the past Friday, AMYRS71.

Thanks for stopping by to visit today. Your visits mean a lot. I'll talk to you soon.

Hugs,


Stamps: Edward from The Greeting Farm, Sentiment (printed on my PC)
Paper: Bashful Blue, Basic Gray, Basic Black, White, Retired SU Designer
Ink: Black Brilliance
Accessories: Copic Markers, Clear Embossing Powder, Oval Nesties, Martha Stewart Circle Cutter, Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Designer Label Punch (handcut after punching for the sentiment panel), Dimensionals

9 comments:

Unknown said...

lovin' me some edward....you know me! LOL! this is such a fantastic sketch card...great colors, dp, and i love the bat you added to the sentiment panel!

Jessica Diedrich said...

OOOOH I LOVE HIM! Ok that sentiment is amazing, perfect-awesome! Your coloring on Edward is fantastic!

SuperCool CreationS said...

Love it...he could also be Bill from True Blood...another beautiful vampire!

Anonymous said...

LOL!! This is so cute and LOVE the sentiment! Ahhh I love EDWARD!

Julie said...

Oh this is adorable, Pam! I have not read any of the Twilight books, but that Edward is a cutie (at least in stamp form!) Lovin' your new pic too!! :)

Janelle @ kaards said...

I'll admit I haven't read or seen Twilight, but I can still appreciate this card. Super cute! BTW, I'm really enjoying your blog & congrats on being a winner for Mojo Monday.

Erica said...

Card is tooo cute. I thought of Edward right away when I saw the card.

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Love it!!! Love it!!!

Anonymous said...

This is just adorable and the sentiment is so fitting!! I just love Twilight!