Sunday, July 26, 2009

News and An Announcement

I just wanted to give you an update in case you noticed some changes on my blog. I am no longer a designer for Stamps and Smiles. This was a personal decision that I was forced to make this week, and I feel like it was the right thing for me to do. I have removed any and all links associated with that company. I felt it was time to move on.

I have been asked by Mercy Kerin to rejoin her design team for her Tuesday Sketch Challenges. She is restarting her sketch challenges back on her blog this coming week starting Tuesday, the 28th. Here is a list of all the awesome designers that are joining Mercy's team. We are known as Mercy's Muses.

and Me


I will be back later today with a 3x3 note card holder. Thanks for stopping by today and I'll talk to you soon.

Hugs,

9 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Hi Pam!!! So excited to design with you and the girls on Mercy's blog!!!

Unknown said...

go, girl!!! i love the new blog template.....geeeeeee-orgeous! you've done a great job!

i am so excited for you to be with me on my "new adventure"!

{{{hugs}}}

Anonymous said...

Pam, I am excited about your decision to join Mercy. I'm hoping you will return to doing more SU cards; I have missed them. Also, love your new blog design.
Charlene
NC Stamper

Shannan Teubner said...

Thought you could use this, too :)

Some words of wisdom that I got from Angela at Unity:

There comes a time in life when you have to let go of all the pointless drama and the people who create it and surround yourself with people who make you laugh so hard that you forget the bad and focus solely on the good. After all, life is too short to be anything but happy.

Diane M said...

Love the new look, Pam!

Diane M
aka detour3

Silke Ledlow said...

Hey GF - love your new layout - it's gorgeous!!! I subscribed - so I can stalk you - LOL!!!

Enjoy your weekend!!! Hugs ~S~

Emily said...

Wow!! What a different look...I like it! Good luck with the new design team! You will have a blast I'm sure. I'm looking forward to all the great creations to come:)))

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Love Mercys sketches!! Glad to see they are back and you are back on the team!

LORi said...

Pam...I want to wish you tons of Luck in your new adventure. Take it from me...You are MUCH better off with out having ANY association with "her"!!! I felt so FREE once I left!! Just remember what goes around, comes around!!

Congrats and Hugs~ LORi