Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Giving Thanks Sophia - SFYTT



This is my submission for Jen's Sketch For You To Try from this past Saturday. I used my new Giving Thanks Sophia from Paper Pretties. I'm a member of their Stamp of the Month Club and this is July's stamp. She reminds me of one of my pretty nieces. They are precious just like this Sophia.

I'm really enjoying this summer off with my son. He will be starting the 5th grade in August and this is the first summer I have had off with him. After having him I stayed home with him until he started Kindergarten then I went back to work. This past January my husband and I decided that Garrett needed me more at home so I gave it all up again. It's been one of the best decisions we have ever made. He is just so precious to me and I don't want to miss anything with him. He is my only child and the time I have with him until he goes to college is going to be so short.

Thanks for coming by to check me out today. I hope you are having a wonderful week. I'll talk to you soon.

Stamps: Giving Thanks Sophia by Paper Pretties
Paper: Pink Pirrouette, Kiwi Kiss, White, Basic Grey Gypsy Designer
Ink: Black Brilliance
Accessories: Copic Markers, Clear Embossing Powder, Long Rectangle Nestabilities, Designer Brads, Dimensionals

4 comments:

Emily said...

This is so, so sweet Pam! Love the colors you chose and of course, the popping of your image!!! Adorable!

Christie said...

Gorgeous Pam! I absolutely love the popped up flower and the colors are perfect!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is SOOOO stinkin' CUTE! Giving thanks is one of my fave Sophias. You rocked the SFYTT too! beautiful color combo!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Super cute card Pam, I have always admired this set and boy did you do a great job using it!

Hugs, Jennifer :)