Tuesday, July 28, 2009

MTSC32 - I Have Time For You



Here is my card for Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge MTSC32. Can everybody say "Woohoo"? I'm so glad Mercy is back to having her sketches on her own blog.

I pulled out one of my retired SU sets called Time For You. The image was colored in with Copic Markers. I added some Martha Stewart Butterflies with some bling on them for sparkle.

Check out the rest of Mercy's Muses to see what they have come up with:


Get out your stamps and play along with us this week. When you upload your card to your blog or SCS please use the keyword MTSC32. We are so excited to be doing Mercy's sketches again. How about you? Here is a copy of the sketch.


Thanks for stopping in to see me today. Come back and see me and I'll talk to you soon.

Hugs,

Stamps: Time for You by SU, Sentiment by The Greeting Farm
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede, White, Thoroughly Modern DP
Ink: Brown Momento
Accessories: Copic Markers, Clear Embossing Powder, Purely Pomegranate Ribbon, Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch, Kaiser Rhinestones, Word Window Punch, Dimensionals

16 comments:

Jackie Pedro said...

Pam, this is DARLING! This is my fave DP from the new catty!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Heehee great minds think alike. Love your take on the sketch, very pretty.

Unknown said...

pam...this is so fun! i loved this set when it came out...and i love seeing it again now! great color, dp, and i love the butterflies!

thanks for being one of my muses...i dont know what i'd do without you!

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is SO gorgeous, Pam! The color combo is so rich and pretty, the coloring on the bike is wonderful and I love the butterflies you added! I'm so excited and happy to be on this tea with you :) Hugs!

Nancy Riley said...

OMG! Pam, this is absolute perfection! What a way to kick of Mercy's sketch comeback!!!! You're AMAZING!

Emily said...

Wowser Pam! This is gorgeous! The colors just pop on this card and the layout is fantastic! Love the butterflies you added. Perfect! This is a definite candidate for my "gotta case it file":)))

Silke Ledlow said...

Pam - your card is beautiful!!! Love the colors and the cute bicycle!!! The butterflies are a sweet touch too :)!!! Hugs ~S~

Pam Speidel said...

Hi Pam! This is the other Pam! ;) I'm in *love* with your creation! Omg, this image and the way you've colored it is PERFECT! You Go Girl! :)

Anonymous said...

woohooo!! Yea I am super excited about the sketches being back and being on the team with you!! I am sooo kicking myself for not ordering the dp on my last order but it will now be on my next one! I am love this image too and the colorful colors! Gorgeous sample!

Anonymous said...

Love it, that new DP rocks hey! Can't wait to try the sketch!

Danni said...

Love this!! The colors, the butterflies, everything! Wonderful job!

Shannan Teubner said...

So stinkin cute! I love it!

Julie said...

Pam this is just gorgeous! I love the colors! I still wish I would've gotten this set! :)

Basement Stamper said...

Beautiful card, love the addition of the butterflies on it!

Unknown said...

Clean and crisp and a delight to behold. LOVE the colours Pam.
Viv xx

Amy Sheffer said...

Oh my gosh - WOW!!! This is GORGEOUS!