Monday, July 27, 2009

Hard to Say - LPS Sketch



This is for last Monday's sketch from the Little Paper Shop LPS25. I used my new set from SU called Hard to Say. Wow this set has some amazing sayings in it. I stamped the saying on a piece of the light purple from the DP pack Cottage Wall. Yes, I have been using it a lot lately but I absolutely love it. For the people that don't know me, purple is my favorite color. Thank you SU for this awesome designer pack. LOL!! The sentiment was then cut out with Oval Nesties and mounted with dimensionals. I could not get a good pic of the card. For some reason my camera has a hard time getting the colors correct when purple is involved. The DP is much prettier in person.

Thanks for coming by today and I hope you have a wonderful start to your week. Don't forget to stop by tomorrow for a sketch card from Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge [Lord Have Mercy]. Mercy has a Tuesday sketch challenge every week and you'll want to stop by to see what all the awesome designers have come up with. Have a great day and I'll talk to you soon.

Hugs,



Stamps: Hard to Say by SU
Paper: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Cottage Wall Designer
Ink: Black Brilliance
Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, Oval Nesties, Prima Flower, Designer Brad, Dimensionals

7 comments:

Suzy Tyler said...

Hey Pam! You're trying your very best to make me like the new In Colors! The card is GREAT! Very beautiful!

Jessica Diedrich said...

WOW this quote is amazing-I need it! Your choice of colors and DP is gorgeous and this layout works perfectly for quotes as the focal point. Love it!!!

Danni said...

What a pretty card! Wonderful job!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so happy you did the LPS sketch, awesome job. I'm excited for tomorrow.

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

So pretty Pam!! Love your new look!

Unknown said...

love this, pammy! i wonder what your fave dsp pack is?!?! LOL! beautifully done!

Maryvel said...

Awesome card! Just stunning! Thank you for making us aware of some that fabulous staff from the new catalogue! That DP paper is now in my "to order" list! ;) Keep up the great work!