Friday, July 10, 2009

Zoe's 10th Birthday Card


This is for my niece Zoe's 10th birthday, which is today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZOE!! She is so in to peace signs right now, clothes, earrings, etc., so this stamp from The Greeting Farm was perfect. This is HG Peace, one of the new Hope & Grace stamps. The sentiment is from Jessica's new Butterfly Wishes set. It is actually 2 stamps out of the set to make the sentiment, birthday wishes is one stamp and the butterfly swirl is another stamp. Great set Jessica!!

This is for The Greeting Farms Farm Fresh Friday challenge this week. The challenge is called "Supplies, Supplies". You need to use 1) Two TGF stamps, 2) Punches, and 3) Bling. Easy challenge and one I love.

One more thing about the card, Zoe saw this ribbon with the peace signs in my stamping room about a week ago and she said "Aunt Pam, can you put this ribbon on my birthday card?" Well, Zoe, this is for you. I love you girl!!! Here is a pic of her.


Thanks for coming by to visit today. I hope you have a wonderful weekend planned. I'll talk to you soon.

Hugs,



Stamps: HG Peace, Butterfly Wishes - both from The Greeting Farm
Paper: Lavender Lace, Green Galore, Melon Mambo, White, Retired SU Designer (blue dotted)
Ink: Black Brilliance
Accessories: Copic Markers, Clear Embossing Powder, Kaiser Rhinestones, Martha Stewart Punch, 1" Grosgrain Ribbon, Circle Nestabilities, Paper Piercer and Mat Pack, Dimensionals

6 comments:

Danni said...

That peace sign ribbon is to die for!! Love this card!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Aunt Pam...I love it!!!!! It's sooooooooo me.

Love,
Zoe

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is SO adorable and your niece is precious-she's such a pretty girl!

I absolutely LOVE what you did w/ the little peace girl and my set! The sent. looks awesome and I'm so honored for the shoutout! Thank you so much for getting the set!!! Hugs!

Emily said...

Your card is adorable Pam, but your niece is even more adorable! What a sweetie:))) I think she knows how lucky she is to have you for an aunt. She will treasure this card I'm sure.

Unknown said...

what a precious card....love these little girls! i know zoe will simply pitch a fit when she sees it!

great job...love that ribbon, too!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Hi Pam :) LOVE your card it's adorable! I am sure Zoe is going to LOVE it!

Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs,Jennifer :)