Wednesday, July 29, 2009

MOJO96 - Fairy Tales



This is my submission for last week's Verve sketch MOJO96. I didn't get this card done before Mr. Linky closed so I will post the link in a comment on the MOJO blog. I used the set Fairy Tales from Verve Stamps while my friend Mercy was over stamping with me yesterday. I think she has every stamp set Verve makes. LOL!! I saw this color combo (Melon Mambo, Basic Black and White) in the new SU catty and loved it so I just had to use it when I made this card. I have no designer paper on this card, can you believe it? I also distressed the edges of the 3 long panels and I never do that either. I like clean lines on my cards but I was trying to go out of the box on this card. I hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope your week is going well. I'll talk to you soon.

Hugs,


Stamps: Fairy Tales by Verve Stamps
Paper: Melon Mambo, Basic Black, White
Ink: Black Brilliance
Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, Circle Nesties, Black Organdy Ribbon, Kaiser Rhinestones, 1-1/2" Circle Punch, SU's Crafters Tool Kit, Dimnesionals

4 comments:

Shannan Teubner said...

Ooohh this is gorgeous, Pam! Love it!

Unknown said...

who wouldn't like it? it's gorgemous! LOL! i just love verve stamps, and this color combo is just as elegant as the stamp set! amazing job, my friend...it turned out wonderfully!

Tammy said...

Pink Black and White - Great Color Combo!
Great Job on the sketch!

Kathy W said...

Beautiful card! I really like this color combo and what you did with the sketch. The sentiment with the swirls is so nice embossed. Very elegant.