Wednesday, July 1, 2009

In Color Joy - THT004 and AMYRS4

Hello and Happy Thursday. Sorry I haven't posted this week but when we got back from our week long camping trip this past Sunday I brought home a kidney infection with me. That's the first time I have found one of those things in the woods so if you are ever out there in "the wild" watch out. I'm thinking those things grow on trees and when you walk by they just jump on you without you even knowing it. LOL!!!

Anywho, here is my card for this week's Treehouse Thursday Challenge, THT004, hosted by Treehouse Stamps. I used Amy R's sketch, AMYRS4, from this past Friday for my card. I used the newly released set Dino-rific from Treehouse Stamps. Our challenge this week is to use some form of embossing on your card. It can be from a Cuttlebug, Big Shot, Brass Stencils, Faux Embossing, etc. Please play along with us and make sure you use the keywords THT004 when you upload your card.



Do you notice the new bright colors I used on my card? These are three of SU's new In-Colors called Soft Suede, Melon Mambo and Bermuda Bay (hope I got those names right LOL). My precious friend Mercy let me borrow some of hers until mine comes in. I am in love with these new bright and bold colors. Also, here is a pic of Amy's sketch. It's a good one.



Thanks for coming by today and checking me out. I will be posting another card in a few for the Stamps and Smiles Thursday Sketch that's hosted over on The Fresh Batch blog. See you shortly.

Stamps: Dino-rific by Treehouse Stamps
Paper: Soft Suede, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, White, SU DP
Ink: Brown by Momento
Accessories: Copic Markers, Clear Embossing Powder, Rectangle Nesties, Big Shot Top Note Die, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, White Brads, Grosgrain Ribbon, Word Window Punch, Dimensionals

Hugs,

7 comments:

Unknown said...

i like that image on that card better! too stinkin' cute...terrific job!

you ready for a day with three boys? :)

Ashley said...

OMGosh! SO CUTE!!! Okay, you've made me want the new in colors now. LOL!!!:)
HUgs, Ash-

Unknown said...

You've done some gorgeous cards since my last visit Pam and this one is no exception! Super cute! Adore your SAS sample!
Viv xxx

Jennifer Meyer said...

Cute card Pam, what a fun layout and design!

Hugs, Jennifer :)

Neva said...

Pam this is just wonderful. I love how you did this and what a kewl sketch to use.

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Super adorable card Pam!! Love this in color dino!! Hope you're feelin better!

Ramona Michaluk said...

Another great card Pam - just love your Dino! Those new In Colors are fabulous - pity we haven't got them here in Australia and we will probably miss out by the time our next catalogue comes out next year around the same time as your next one :-(
They are just gorgeous bright colours and I love the matching spotted ribbons too - we're just playing with Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, etc. but we're having fun with those too!
Love your cards Pam. Thanks for sharing.