Saturday, July 4, 2009

Summer Florals- SC234



Are your flowers blooming pretty like this right now? I just love the bright pretty flowers during summer time so I thought I would make a card to reflect that feeling. This card is my submission for last week's SCS Sketch Challenge SC234. I used Fifth Avenue Florals from SU. It has my most favorite flowers of any stamp set. These flowers are so much fun to color.

We will be getting ready for a BBQ at our house today. No one does better smoked ribs than my Chuck. I can almost taste them right now. LOL.

Thanks for coming by to check me out today. Have a great 4th of July. I'll talk to you soon.

Stamps: Fifith Avenue Floral by SU, Sentiment from the Dino-rific set by Treehouse Stamps
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo, Basic Black, White, DP by Martha Stewart
Ink: Black Brilliance
Accessories: Copic Markers, Clear Embossing Powder, Paper Piercer and Mat Pack, Dimensionals

Hugs,

5 comments:

Ramona Michaluk said...

Stunning card Pam ! Those colours are just gorgeous - they're really bright but they work so well together. Love your colouring - fantastic job (again) :-)
Ramona (from Australia)
http://ramonamichaluk.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I just got this set the other day and haven't had a chance to ink it up yet, I am going to use your beautiful card for inspiration.

Nancy Riley said...

Holy Cow! This bright color combo just jumped off the computer screen! What a FUN color combo -- just beautiful, Pam!

Happy 4th!

Anonymous said...

Pam, this one is so colourful! I love it! Congrats on the Paper Clip card!

Eve said...

GORGEOUS!!! Love the layout and colours chosen here!
Hugs,
Eve