Monday, May 24, 2010

CA&F Monday Mania

** Thank you for scrolling down to see one more post for today for the LITTLE PAPER SHOP.

Hello and happy Monday my friends. It’s time for our Monday Mania challenge from Club Anya & Friends. Issuing today’s challenge is Liloshaggymoto. She has challenged us to a color challenge of Pink, Orange and Blue, but no patterned paper is allowed. OMG, no patterned paper? What am I going to do? LOL. Well I decided I would play along and I’m really glad I did. Here is my card.

Summer-2

I used Summer from the Roll Call kit and I embossed the pink background paper with the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder and then colored all the dots with a White Gel Pen. Instant patterned paper, but homemade so I’m safe. LOL.

Make sure you check out the other samples from the DT on the CA&F blog and their own blogs.

Thanks for stopping by and I’ll see you back here with one more post for today.

Hugs,

Pam

7 comments:

donna mikasa said...

What a great color combo! I can't believe you dotted each dot with a white pen! Amazing!

WickedPixie said...

This challenge SCARED me, but you did fab with it! I love the homemade polka dot paper! :-)Traci

Leanne said...

I CANNOT believe you colored all the swiss dots one by one! That is AWESOME! Your card is so fantastic and I love the instant background! Thanks for being a great sport and creating a fantastic card. Your creativity in the face of adversity (meaning - no dp) blows me away. Hugs!!

Jen Shults said...

This is adorable Pam! I love the layout of this and I neeeeeeed that nestie label with the scallops. :D Hugs!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So cute Pam!! I love the flowers!!

AMIT said...

Cute card.

Advertising Network India

Tasha said...

How adorable! Sumemr looks positively cute in these gorgeous colours loving the hint of orange and beautiful flowers
love tasha xx