Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mercy’s Tuesday Sketch and A Helping Hand

Hello my friends and welcome to my blog. I hope this Tuesday finds you happy and well. Today for my sweet friend Mercy’s Sketch, MTSC73, I have used the stamp set A Helping Hand again. I shared this set with you yesterday and how that the sales from this set are going 100% towards the relief efforts from the severe flooding in Nashville, TN that happened about a week and a half ago. Please see this post for more info. Here is the pic of the set again.

AHelpingHandBanner

Not only is your purchase helping a wonderful cause but you get these darling images too. You can purchase this set now at the Wildflower Patch Store.

Here is a pic of Mercy’s sketch along with my card using the set A Helping Hand.

MTSC73

Helping-Hand-4

Helping-Hand-3

We are doing a Blog Hop again today to support this cause. Here are the links of all my friends that are in the Hop.

Now here are the names of all my Muse sisters that have cards to show you with Mercy’s sketch.

When you play along with Mercy’s sketch please add your card to the InLinkz program on Mercy’s blog. If you upload to a public gallery please use the keyword MTSC73.

Thanks for stopping by today and I’ll see you back here tomorrow for another challenge.

Hugs,

Pam

14 comments:

Torico said...

Fabulous! Love the papers You've used. :)

Tasha said...

Wow Pam this card is beautiful! Love the super sleek design and the beautiful papers! Such gorgeous colouring to
love tasha xx

Peggy said...

I am loving the cards I am seeing using this set! Yours is over the top!! Hopefully I will get to use mine this weekend!

Leanne said...

Fantastic card for a fantastic cause.

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

Such a wonderful card...and a fantastic casue!!!!! LOVE it!!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh FUN Pam, FABULOUS job.

Julie said...

Oh Pam here you go again with that amazing coloring! You always blow me away woman! :) Thanks for being an inspiration!

Kathy Martin said...

Darling card inside and out! Great details! :)

Anonymous said...

how cute!! These images are cute!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Adorable, thanks so much for participating in the relief fund stamps again-your sample ROCKS and you have a huge heart which I LOVE.

Unknown said...

wonderful sample, pam! love your coloring, your dp, and the way you decorated the inside of your card!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute Pam!!

Pam Speidel said...

Always enjoy a visit to your blog Pam! Your coloring and creations are fabulous! :)

Catherine said...

You are rocking some serious Copic mojo lately, Pam! WOW! This is stunning! I'm drooling over the way you layered the border punched papers on the inside - what an amazing look! Love it!
Hugs,
Catherine