Monday, May 17, 2010

Little Paper Shop – LPSC68 Let’s Get Scrappy

Hello my friends and happy Monday. Today our challenge at the Little Paper Shop is brought to us by our precious DT girlie Allison and her challenge is to create a scrapbook page. I don’t know about you but I need more challenges like this to get me to scrap more of those photos I have lying around. LOL. One random participant to today’s challenge will win the Jena and Hank digi. Please load your card to the InLinkz program on the LPS blog and when you upload to a public gallery please use the keyword LPSC68. Here is my page using 3 different stamp sets: Everyday, For You and Behind the Scenes.

LPSC68

Isn’t my baby a cutie pie? I can’t believe he starts Middle School this August. Where does the time go???

Thanks for stopping by today and I’ll see you back here shortly with another challenge post.

Hugs,

Pam

9 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

What a heart breaker! Loving the mix of stamps here and that mix of paper and twine!

Peggy said...

Middle school....eeeeek! He is one handsome guy!
Love your scrapbook page. Clean and Classy!

Bonnie said...

What a wonderful page Pam! Your little guy is really a cutie!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh Pam he is a cutie, AWESOME job.

Stampinsilvia said...

this is awesome! What a handsome boy!

Tasha said...

Fantastic page Pam
love tasha xx

Ann Kranitz said...

Ohhh Pam, this is fantastic!! What a sweet boy. My dd is starting Middle School this fall also and I have one there already!!! They grow so fast.

Jessie/knightrone said...

What an awesome picture of him!! Love it!!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Your LO is the perfect way to showcase this wonderful pic. Great combo of the background paper and twine and those sentiments!