Friday, May 21, 2010

LOVING My New Paper

Hello and happy Friday. How are you my friends? I have a card for you today using Miko again from the Roll Call set from The Greeting Farm. I got the NEW Cosmo Cricket DeLovely paper this week and can I just tell you, I think they made this paper just for me. LOL. You will need your sunglasses when you look at it, it’s so bright. Here is my card using this week’s sketch from 2 Sketches 4 You.

Miko-2

sketch 52 laura 

Thanks for stopping by today. Don’t forget to head over to the Little Paper Shop blog today to see this week’s Featured Stamp Set BLESSINGS. Lots of inspiration going on!!!

Hugs,

Pam

14 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Pam I love your paper too. ..and I love Miko!!

WickedPixie said...

Pam, she is so super cute! I am loving that Delovely paper, too! :-)Traci

Jodi Collins said...

I MUST MUST MUST get this paper!!! It is SO you!! LOVE your Anya and rockin' coloring too!!!

Laura Davis said...

What a cute card!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

♥Rach♥ said...

Those bright colors are just TOO pretty, love the pinks and all flowers!

Sylvia said...

What a lovely card! She's too cute!

Unknown said...

So sweet card! I love the image and the paper too :)

Jessica Diedrich said...

OMG, the paper matches your blog, like, almost exactly. LOL! This is a GORGEOUS card! Little Miko is so cute-you colored her up just fabulously and I do love that paper! Not as much as you do, though, LOL! Miss ya!

kadie said...

Oh I love her!! You always used the BEST colors, Pam!!

Danni said...

Yup, that paper is YOU!! and this card is amazingly super duper cute!

Amy said...

WOW Pam! You are totally rocking that new CC paper... it really does look like it was made for you, LOL! Awesome card!

Tasha said...

LOVE IT! Pam this is super super cute! Love the image and your colour work. This paper is so bright and funky i got some today and i think its gorgeous
love tasha xx

Allison Rankin said...

Oh my! I might need this paper too! Love your girly here!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is fabulous Pam!!