Thursday, May 13, 2010

Scrapbook Challenge with The Greeting Farm

** Thanks for scrolling down to see my Jacksonbelle Embellishments post for today.

Hello my friends and happy Thursday. I am playing along with The Greeting Farm’s Thursday Scrapbook Challenge today. It’s a color challenge of Rose Red, Sky Blue and Gable Green. I used the In The Spotlight stamp set and made a page of Garrett and my parents. Let me know what you think.

In-the-Spotlight-3

We hope you can play along with our challenge today. Just add you SB page to the Galleria and maybe you’ll win.

Thanks for stopping by today and I’ll see you back here tomorrow with another post.

Hugs,

Pam

6 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

I think it's awesome!! Good job!!

♥Rach♥ said...

What a wonderful picture and I love the pretty colors!

gobeagirl said...

Hi Pam. Me again. This ia a great page. I love the picture with both your parents. What a great shot. Hugs, Lisa

Jessica Diedrich said...

Gorgeous! Your Mom and Dad are so cute! That's a great pic and I LOVE what you did w/ the SB kit and awesome take on the color challenge!

Lysa said...

Cute page Pam! Love how you used the stamps from the SB kit! {Hugs!}

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE this Pam...Awesome Photo and LO!!!!