Thursday, May 13, 2010

Jacksonbelle Embellishments FEATURE

Hello and happy Thursday. I am the featured designer on the Jacksonbelle Embellishments blog this week. We are to use our fav products from the Jbelle store. Today I used some October Afternoon Fly a Kite patterned paper along with some Prima flowers. Love them both. For my stamp image I used another Sprout from the Roll Call set from The Greeting Farm. This is Summer.

Pam---Summer

Thanks for stopping by today and checking me out. I will see you back here shortly with another post.

Hugs,

Pam

10 comments:

Ann Kranitz said...

Oh Pam, this is so sweet!!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So cute!! I love the little flowers and the paper!!

Tasha said...

Pam this is adorable! Love the colourwork, its stunning! Awesome sentiment - super card
love tasha xx

Catherine said...

OMGosh, Pam! This card is beyond ADORABLE! I love the way you colored up this Anya, and the papers & layout are TDF! Super cute!

GobeaGirl said...

Hi Pam. This is adorable. I love how you colored her. She so looks ready to be out in the sunshine playing games and catching butterflys. Thanks for your email yesterday. It really mean a lot to me. Madie is doing great and finally back to school. She seems to be a lot happier getting back to herself again. Have a great day, Lisa

Jen Shults said...

Oh holy macaroni this is just fabulous. I love this paper... and you have used it brilliantly! I love your stitching... I'm breaking out the new machine this weekend. Gorgeous card!!

the whimsical butterfly said...

OH HOW CUTE!!!! That Fly a Kite paper is brilliant, too! She's adorable!

Danni said...

super cute image and wonderful paper= one fabulous card!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh way to CUTE!!

be said...

華麗夢想,
夢世界,
酒店經紀,
酒店工作,
酒店上班,
酒店打工,
禮服酒店,
禮服公關,
酒店領檯,
華麗夢想,
夢世界,
酒店經紀,
酒店工作,
酒店上班,
酒店打工,
禮服酒店,
禮服公關,
酒店領檯,
華麗夢想,
夢世界,
酒店經紀,
酒店工作,
酒店上班,
酒店打工,
禮服酒店,
禮服公關,
酒店領檯,
華麗夢想,
夢世界,