Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Club Anya & Friends is YELLOW

Hello and happy Wednesday. Today our WCW challenge at Club Anya & Friends is called “Sunshine & Summertime”. You are to make a summertime project and you must use at least ONE shade of yellow to qualify for the free digi of your choice.

For my card I have used Nahla from the Roll Call set. I paired her with some October Afternoon paper from the Fly a Kite paper pad.

Pam---Nahla

We hope you can play along with our challenge today. It sure has gotten me in summer mode, as if the 90 degree weather here in Sunny GA hasn’t already. LOL.

Thanks for stopping by and I’ll talk to you tomorrow.

Hugs,

Pam

11 comments:

Peggy said...

Super sweet card Pam!

Tasha said...

Pam this is so so pretty! I love the beautiful colours and the fabulous layout! I love how you have coloured her she looks so cute
love tasha xx

Unknown said...

So sweet card! Love the layout. TFS :)

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

What a cutie - very COOL :>)

kris said...

She is so cute!!! Love your creation, especially that pretty pretty paper!! =D

Danni said...

So cute! Pretty paper and great coloring!

Jen Shults said...

She's sooo cute Pam! I love these papers together and I love the Nesties layered up like that! Brilliant card!

Jeannette Siciliani said...

SssssOOOOO CUUTTEEEEEEEEE!

WickedPixie said...

Hi Pam! I loved Nahla's super sweet face immediately and you have colored her so beautifully! I love how you did her hair! :-)Traci

gobeagirl said...

Hi Pam. This is such a sweet card. WOW I just love that paper. It screems summer. I also love the way that you have colored her. She is pretty cool and ready for summer. heehee. Have a great day, Lisa G

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is just CUTE Pam!! I love it!!