Saturday, May 15, 2010

Saturday Sketch with CA&F

** Thanks for scrolling down to see my Oh Alice post for today.

Hello and happy Saturday my friends. It’s time for our weekly sketch challenge over at Club Anya & Friends. TODAY is also release day for the ROLL CALL set. I’m telling you my friends, I just adore this set. 10 Sprouts along with 6 sentiments offered at the awesomely LOW PRICE that Marie is selling them for is just too good to be true. Each one of these Sprouts has found it’s way into my heart. I have shown you 3 cards already using these Sprouts so far with today’s being the 4th, but I have already colored all 10 and they just make me smile. Make sure you run over to the store now to get your set.

Here is a pic of today’s sketch and my card using Dylan.

CA&F Sketch 18

Pam---Paul

Isn’t he a cutie pie with those “I’m so precious” eyes? He looks like he has been up to mischief but who could be mad at someone with those sweet eyes.

We would love you to play along with our sketch today. Add you card to the Galleria so we can see what you have done.

Thanks for coming by today and I’ll see you back here Monday for more challenge cards.

Hugs,

Pam

12 comments:

WickedPixie said...

What a great guy card Pam! I love all of the different circles, from the paper to the piercing to the sentiment! And your coloring is beautiful, as always! :-)Traci

Cindy Haffner said...

ADORABLE Pam!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally cute Pam!!!

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Gorgeous Pam!Cant wait to order this set!
Kristy xx

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

OHMyGosh! Give him brown eyes, and he'll look just like my two lil monsters, lol! That look just kills me, you can never get upset with a cute lil face like that!
I adore your card! Perfect :)

hugs, margie

Amy said...

I think you nailed it with your description of this little cutie and your fantastic card Pam... I love everything about this! :)

Danni said...

Awesome card!! he does look precious and up to mischief at the same time! LOL!

Tasha said...

Pam this is a super sketch! Love the mix of papers and your fab colouring this little fella is awesome
love tasha xx

ROHINI KUMAR said...

my dear friend,i don't know who you are but i found your blog in the next blog option.i'm just a student completed 12th class,in india.comong to the point i'm a poor student continuing my studies with many financial problems.my father is a labour in near by cloth shop.his salary is not enough for my family.please if you believe this message,please try to help me directly or through your friends.please i believe in god jesus,please help me.i'm not a cheater or lying.please believe me my dear friend.

WITH YOUR FUND I'LL DEFINETLY DO HARD WORK TO GET GOOD POSITION IN MY LIFE...thank god

my address:
D.ROHINI.KUMAR
S/O:D.VENKATARAMANA
28-22-1
OPP:CLASSIC COMPLEX
DABAGARDENS
VISAKHAPATNAM
ANDHRAPRADESH
INDIA--530020




my email id:
rohintkumar@gmail.com

ROHINI KUMAR said...

my dear friend,i don't know who you are but i found your blog in the next blog option.i'm just a student completed 12th class,in india.comong to the point i'm a poor student continuing my studies with many financial problems.my father is a labour in near by cloth shop.his salary is not enough for my family.please if you believe this message,please try to help me directly or through your friends.please i believe in god jesus,please help me.i'm not a cheater or lying.please believe me my dear friend.

WITH YOUR FUND I'LL DEFINETLY DO HARD WORK TO GET GOOD POSITION IN MY LIFE...thank god

my address:
D.ROHINI.KUMAR
S/O:D.VENKATARAMANA
28-22-1
OPP:CLASSIC COMPLEX
DABAGARDENS
VISAKHAPATNAM
ANDHRAPRADESH
INDIA--530020




my email id:
rohintkumar@gmail.com

gobeagirl said...

Hi Pam. Great card. I love love the coloring and everything. Hugs, Lisa G

Jen Shults said...

UGH, he is soooooo cute. I can't hardly stand waiting for my set to get here! You really did an amazing job with this... I love these papers!! So fun!!