Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Jacksonbelle Embellishments Challenge - JBE105

Hello my friends. It’s time for our weekly challenge for Jacksonbelle Embellishments. Our challenge today, JBE105, is a Clean and Simple (CAS) challenge. I used a combination of 3 Verve sets to make this card and my favorite embellie from the Jbelle store, pearls from the Zva Creative, Pearl Wheel. Love these pearls!!!! Here is my card. Let me know what you think because CAS is hard for me. I keep wanting to add more “bling” and “layers” to my card. LOL.

Breast-Cancer-1 Breast-Cancer-1a

Make sure you add a link to your card in the comment section on the Jbelle blog. When you upload to a public gallery please use the keyword JBE105. Now check out what my DT sisters have for you today.

Thanks for stopping by today and I’ll see you back here very soon.

Hugs,

Pam

11 comments:

Tasha said...

WOWZER Pam this is absolutely stunning! What a beautiful design and the colour combo is one of my faves
love tasha xx

Dawn said...

wonderful!! love it!

Windy Robinson Life Handmade said...

So pretty! Nice job with the CAS challenge:)

Kathy Martin said...

Sweet card! Love the adhesive pearls!

Danni said...

Gorgeous card!

Lynda Benden said...

WOW Pam, this is GORGEOUS! LOVE the colors and the Verve stamps are awesome!

~amy~ said...

simply perfect!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Oh WOW Pam!! This is so stunning!!

Heather said...

This is absolutely beautiful!!

EmmaJayne said...

Hi sorry if I sound stupid (Im not a fellow stamper, I just like to admire the work of you stampers!) But the FONT you use what is it? Is it a stamp (if so where was the stamp from?) or is it computer font? or hand written? ...I love this design its beautiful :)

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Simply striking with great details! Those pearls are the perfect touch!