Monday, May 3, 2010

Little Paper Shop - LPSC66

Hello and welcome to my blog today. It’s time for this week’s challenge from the Little Paper Shop and today we have a wonderful sketch challenge for you from our own sweet Julia.

I used the gorgeous set I Heart. Here is my card and the sketch.

I-Heart-1 

LPSC66

For today’s challenge one random participant will win the digi Lucy Horse. She is co cute. Make sure when you play along that you leave a link to your project on the In Linkz gadget at the bottom of the challenge post on the LPS Blog. If you upload to a public gallery please use the keyword LPSC66.

Thanks for stopping by today and I’ll see you back here tomorrow.

Hugs,

Pam

12 comments:

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

So pretty! Love those colors and PPs, plus that prima is the perfect little accent.

Bonnie said...

What beautiful Colours Pam! Love this gorgeous balloon!

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE your Card Pam!!! Just Perfectly done....

Jessie/knightrone said...

Very cute!! I love it!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Super job on the sketch Pam!

Unknown said...

So nice card :)

Stampinsilvia said...

Simply gorgeous! I love the colors you used and that nestie too!

Julie said...

Gorgeous, Pam! I love those papers!

Amy said...

Your mix of papers is fantastic Pam, this card looks so cool! Awesome coloring and card!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Just darling! I LOVE this sketch-Julia has sdome great ones. I hope I have time to play along this week-I miss LPS challenges :) Love that flower peeking out from the top and the great stitching!

Ann Kranitz said...

I love this. Your colors are always so fun!!

Tasha said...

Beautiful take on the sketch Pam, i love the beautiful MME papers you have used and the gorgeous stamp! love tasha xx