Saturday, May 22, 2010

CA&F Saturday Sketch

Hello friends and happy Saturday. It’s rainy here today and a wonderful day to stay in and do one of my most favorite things in the world, STAMP!! Did you just hear me scream that? LOL.

It’s time for our Saturday Sketch from Club Anya & Friends. Of course I used another image from the awesome Roll Call set. LOVING this set soooooo much. I have used Jade, wickedly cute. Here is a pic of my card and the sketch.

Jade-3

CA&F Sketch 19

When you play along with our sketch this week make sure you upload your card to the Galleria at ClubAnyaandFriends>Contests/Challenges>SaturdaySketchs under the section Sketch 19.

Thanks for stopping by for the visit today. Tune back in on Monday for an exciting Monday Mania challenge that Amy will be telling us about. I can’t wait!!!

Hugs,

Pam

9 comments:

WickedPixie said...

Pam, this is SO sweet! I love her colored in sweet girly colors just as much as the punky look! :-)Traci

Sammi said...

ooh.. I love this stamp.. she's so sweet here! Love ya work!
Sammi
xxx

Claireabelle said...

Gorgeous!! I love your stitching round the outside
xx

Unknown said...

Super cute! So nice layout. Love the colors & the image. TFS :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhhhh SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peggy said...

She is so wickedly cute!! Super card!

Amy said...

I agree that Jade is just wicked cute... especially the way you have colored her up here Pam! This card is fantastic! :)

Tasha said...

Pam this is real cute! Loving the colours ad fab layout. The WS is so cool and funky, i love how you have coloured her. Super cool sentiment too
love tasha xx

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so gorgeous!! Your coloring is amazing, and I LOVE the paper you chose!!