Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Mercy’s Sketch – MTSC72 & Jacksonbelle Embellishments - JBE104

Hello and happy Tuesday. I have combined two challenges in this post for you today. I am using Mercy’s awesome sketch MTSC72 along with Jacksonbelle Embellishments Challenge this week, JBE104. The Jacksonbelle Challenge this week is to use a photo from our own sweet Heather’s wedding cake as inspiration. The stamp set is Because of You from Verve Stamps. Here is my card, a pic of Mercy’s sketch, and a pic of the inspiration piece from Jacksonbelle.

Because-of-You-2

MTSC72

weddingcake3

When you play along with Mercy’s Sketch Challenge please load your card to Mr. Linky on Mercy’s blog and when you upload to a public gallery please use the keyword MTSC72. We would like to welcome our Guest Designer for the month of May, Torica. We are so happy you are with us this month Torica. Now, check out what the rest of the Muses have for you today.

When you play along with the Jbelle challenge please add a link to your card in the comment section on the Jbelle blog. When you upload to a public gallery please use the keyword JBE104. Check out what the rest of the DT have for you today.

  • Amy Tsuruta
  • Dawn Lusk
  • Heather Lee-Reppen
  • Heather Pulvirenti
  • Jill Dunn
  • Julie Lacey
  • Lynda Benden
  • Pam Varnell (me)
  • Shemaine Smith
  • Stephanie Severin
  • Tobi Crawford
  • Windy Robinson

    Thanks so much for joining me today. I will see you back here tomorrow. Have a great day my friends.

    Hugs,

    Pam

  • 16 comments:

    Cindy Haffner said...

    BEAUTIFUL Pam.

    Dawn said...

    what a beauty!!!

    Julie said...

    Stunning, Pam! I totally LOVE that bling! Great card! :)

    Heather said...

    Absolutely gorgeous! Wonderful card!

    Jackie Pedro said...

    So beautiful, Pam! Love the fun colors!

    Jessica Diedrich said...

    I absolutely LOVE this. That DP is perefect, the sentiment is wonderful (and totally reminds me of you, my friend), and that bling is right on! Gorgeous work!

    Danielle said...

    http://undrtone.blogspot.com/


    Hey I'm Danielle, i was wondering if you could check out my groups blog spot for my class and if you could please follow us too. love your page by the way

    Danni said...

    Gorgeous! Love the added lace!

    Windy Robinson Life Handmade said...

    LOVE your interpretation of it Pam:)

    Kelly Booth said...

    Great Sketch and I LOVE
    the card you made...I LOVE the Highlighted words...I need to try that!!

    Torico said...

    Hi Pam! I'm so glad to work with you this month.
    Your card is so beautiful!

    Lynda Benden said...

    This is so pretty Pam! Love the flourish and your papers are fantastic! Mercy's sketch is awesome! I'm going to have to use that one!!!

    ~amy~ said...

    I LOVE this...such a great combo of challenges!

    Jessie/knightrone said...

    Absolutely beautiful Pam!!

    Tasha said...

    WOW WOW WOW Pam this is super stunning! I love the colours and the bling is totally rocking! Such an awesome design
    love tasha xx

    Anonymous said...

    SHUT up!! This is absolutely breathtaking girl- So beautiful!!