Saturday, May 22, 2010

There She Goes – Stampbook Saturday

Hello my friends and happy Saturday. I have a post for you today for There She Goes and Stampbook Saturday. I love doing these because they make me scrapbook more of my family photos that are just lying here so unloved. LOL

What is a Stampbook Page? A Stampbook Page is a scrapbook page created using stamps and inspired by a card. Each week we create a new Stampbook Page to give you ideas on how to use your stamps in a new way and hopefully inspire you to catch up on those family photos that you've been meaning to scrapbook ;)

I was inspired by this gorgeous card from Sandra. She used the Poppies stamp set and some Basic Grey Kioshi paper.

Sandra

For my page I used a couple of photos of my parents taken at my son’s birthday party a couple of months ago. Can I just tell you how much I love and adore this page with my precious parents. I used the same paper and stamp set that Sandra used on her card.

Mom-and-Dad-1

That’s it for me today. Thanks for stopping by and joining me. I hope you are inspired to scrapbook more of your photos and use those stamps. So easy!!!!

Hugs,

Pam

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Love them both. The card is really beautiful. I love the mix of the papers and the beautiful colours of the image
love tasha xx