Friday, May 7, 2010

There She Goes Dollar Find Friday by Me

Happy Friday, everyone! I’m here with another installment of Dollar Find Friday!  Before we get started with that, I wanted to remind you to join us tonight right here on the TSG Forum for our TSG Friday Night Chat!  The chat officially begins at 7:00 PM Pacific Time (10 PM EST), but feel free to stop in at any time during the day to say hello :)

AND join us bright and early Saturday morning for the MOTHER OF ALL BLOG HOPS. You will not want to miss this my friends. You can go right here to read about all the deets and all the AWESOME prizes that you could win.

MOABH Participant Blinkie

Now for my Dollar Find Friday project!

What is Dollar Find Friday? Every Friday the featured Trendsetter will share a project with you that was created using an item that costs $1 or less. Everyone loves a good bargain...now we will show you some ideas on how to actually use those great finds!

I found this picture frame at a local scrapbook store for almost nothing. I decided that I would decorate it with some patterned paper and some stamped images and give it to my mother for Mother’s Day. I really like how it turned out. It is a pic of my mom and my son. The sentiment is from the What’s Up Buttercup? set and the flowers are from the Dance set. Let me know what you think.

 Frame-1 

Dance-4

Thanks for joining me. I hope this will inspire you to make some projects for your family and friends also. I know I’ll make more.

Hugs,

Pam

8 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Gorgeous Pam, and what a gorgeous pic too.
Kristy xx

♥Rach♥ said...

This is just beautiful Pam! I love the super cute picture and the altering is wonderful :0)

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE the Frame Pam...such a cute photo too!! Hugs!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Completely fabulous!!

Stampinsilvia said...

this is absolutely gorgeous! I lvoe love love the frame!

Becky said...

Great job on this.

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

So sweet - nice and simple but striking. Great gift for so little moola!

Tasha said...

Fabulous creation Pam and a super idea for a gift! I love the photo too - real sweet
love tasha xx