Saturday, May 29, 2010

Club Anya & Friends Preview and Saturday’s Sketch

** Thanks for scrolling down to see my Oh, Alice! post for today.

Hi there and welcome back friends. It’s time to show you another preview from Club Anya & Friends. You are gonna squeal when you see the stamp I have to show you today.

I am combining my preview with today’s sketch from the CA&F blog. The image I am showing you today is from a new Oliver & Amelia set called My Favorite Thing. Wait until you see Amelia’s hair. I had soooooo much fun coloring it. Here is my card and the CA&F sketch.

Amelia-4

CA&F Sketch 20

Isn’t she just a cutie pie? Make sure you head over to the CA&F blog to check out the other cards from the rest of the DT and don’t forget to make them feel loved. There are also a couple of announcements on the CA&F blog too that you won’t want to miss out on. Fun fun fun!!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful holiday weekend.

Hugs,

Pam

12 comments:

ChickieChirps said...

Supercute card! I love the new stamps!!!

Arabella

Unknown said...

So adorable! Love the new stamp, very nice sketch. Have a great weekend :)

kris said...

She is too cute!!! Love her dressing Pam!!! and your out of box technique!! =D

Autumn said...

So pretty, I love the colors you've used!

Cindy Haffner said...

SO so so PRETTY!!

Sammi said...

Awww.. this is so sweet!!!
Love ya sketch too! Will have to have a play today!!
Sammi
xxx

Ananya Reddy said...

ITS REALLY PRETTY

Jessie/knightrone said...

She is just too cute Pam!! Love her!!

Jessie/knightrone said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

Super cute card Pam! I love how so many of us say Amelia as a little redhead LOL! Your coloring is fantastic and the papers you used are perfect!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Much, much too too cute! Your coloring is amazing! I love her hair! Love it :)
hugs, margie

Tasha said...

Wow what a cutie! love the cute colours and her dress looks so sweet! Fab sparkle too]
love tasha xx