Saturday, May 29, 2010

Club Anya & Friends Preview and Saturday’s Sketch

** Thanks for scrolling down to see my Oh, Alice! post for today.

Hi there and welcome back friends. It’s time to show you another preview from Club Anya & Friends. You are gonna squeal when you see the stamp I have to show you today.

I am combining my preview with today’s sketch from the CA&F blog. The image I am showing you today is from a new Oliver & Amelia set called My Favorite Thing. Wait until you see Amelia’s hair. I had soooooo much fun coloring it. Here is my card and the CA&F sketch.

Amelia-4

CA&F Sketch 20

Isn’t she just a cutie pie? Make sure you head over to the CA&F blog to check out the other cards from the rest of the DT and don’t forget to make them feel loved. There are also a couple of announcements on the CA&F blog too that you won’t want to miss out on. Fun fun fun!!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful holiday weekend.

Hugs,

Pam

13 comments:

ChickieChirps said...

Supercute card! I love the new stamps!!!

Arabella

Berenice said...

So adorable! Love the new stamp, very nice sketch. Have a great weekend :)

Kris said...

She is too cute!!! Love her dressing Pam!!! and your out of box technique!! =D

Autumn said...

So pretty, I love the colors you've used!

Erin said...

You lucky dog getting to play with the new GF stamps. I'm so jealous.

Cindy Haffner said...

SO so so PRETTY!!

Sammi said...

Awww.. this is so sweet!!!
Love ya sketch too! Will have to have a play today!!
Sammi
xxx

Ananya Reddy said...

ITS REALLY PRETTY

Jessie/knightrone said...

She is just too cute Pam!! Love her!!

Jessie/knightrone said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

Super cute card Pam! I love how so many of us say Amelia as a little redhead LOL! Your coloring is fantastic and the papers you used are perfect!

margie c said...

Much, much too too cute! Your coloring is amazing! I love her hair! Love it :)
hugs, margie

Tasha said...

Wow what a cutie! love the cute colours and her dress looks so sweet! Fab sparkle too]
love tasha xx